Saturday, June 22, 2013

Kitchen Update

Well, except for trim in the pantry, the panel on the back of the island, hanging a couple of decorations and one pull out drawer that needs installed, our kitchen is DONE!!!!!!  It took me a little to get used it, but I LOVE it.  It is so nice to have the room not to be broken up, the extra storage is wonderful, and it feels like we enjoy the space more. When I am cooking, I am not separated from the activity or having to look under the pennisula.

Bless my husband for all that work.  I am very thankful. While I would've loved new cabinets and all of that, I really do like my color choices in my kitchen (even after 9 years). It looks so clean with everything repainted.  And with things feeling a little tight financially with increased taxes and insurance and kids activities/life in general, I am very thankful not to have a home remodel loan hanging over our heads!







It will look really nice when we get around to the panel and getting the stuff on the top of the fridge!!!

No comments: